Sunday, January 15, 2012

My New Blog!


  Well hello everyone!
  This is my first blog post, so I guess I'll just use this post to introduce myself.

First and foremost, yes, I was born in to the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint, and I am a proud member! 

    Second of all, I am a novelist, an author, a writer, a book person thingamabob... that doesn't even make sense, but that's besides the point. I write because it is my passion, it is what I love doing and what I hope to do for the rest of my life. I have had many late night creative episodes where you could just NOT go to bed.
 And third of all, I am a teenager... passing through those ugly years of solitude, desperation, horror, atrocity, solemn isolation, terrible anxiety and.... well being a teenager isn't that bad! We get to eat all the pizza we want and not worry about double chins... err at least I don't.






  And that is what this blog is for and about. Those three facts about myself and how I love and live with them.
  I will complain about my life to all of you.
  But along with that I will give you advice.
  I hope you all enjoy this blog and it's posts.
-Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment