Saturday, April 21, 2012

Motivation through Water

  So hey there world!!! 

  You know what I love doing more than anything on this earth besides writing, and acting and avatar the last airbender, and my family, and... well a lot of things, but I still love doing?

  Getting wet. 

  I love very much to get wet, I love the feeling. Having water glisten on you skin, feel it run down you back, your hair soaked in it, staining your back in water as well (I have super-de-duper long hair) I just love it. 

  Surprisingly, this is one of the ways I find motivation. 

  It's not like listening to music or anything which is also an outlet for motivation, it's just a weird quirk of mine.

  It's an odd way to find motivation, and not traditional. I don't know what it is about it but every time I get wet, like when I go swimming or go outside in the sprinklers, I feel empowered to write, because there's just this sense of motivation and power when you hold the hose to you sister's face, shouting, FOR NARNIA!!

  Besides, doesn't this just look refreshing? 

 
    What are some odd things you guys do to get motivated?

1 comment: